Film Faced Shuttering Plywood
Product Code : 0113
Brand Name : SVEZA, TEHSA
Price And Quantity
- Product Type
Shuttering Plywood is BWP grade plywood treated with preservatives mainly used for concrete purpose. Manufactured with select hardwood, it withstands the loads and forces encountered during the pouring of concrete and vibrations.
Applications: Construction, Repair and Maintenance of Buildings, Bridges, Beams, Fly-overs, Vehicle Bodies, Roofing
Std. Thickness (mm): 12, 18
Sizes:- 2440 X 1220 MM
- Weights: Imported Calibrated Ply : 25.00kg -12 MM
- Imported Calibrated Ply : 34.00kg Ã¢ 18 MM
- Indian Ply : 30.00kg -12 MM
- Indian Ply : 40.00kg 18 MM
Tips for Maintenance
- Film Faced Shuttering Plywood is most effective in RCC Constructions.
- It has a smooth mirror-like superior finishing on both surfaces.
- It saves up to 45% of cost compared to other similar products due to its more repetition during shuttering work.
- It's cross-laminated structure between Face veneer, Core veneer and the Film again enhance the strength of ply.
- After using it as shuttering plywood for many times, its salvage can be used for panelling, roofing, flooring, partitions etc.
- Clean and Oil the surface before use. The surface should be recoated with mould oil before the next use.
- Apply sealants such as chlorinated rubber paint at the cut edges before use.
- Side screwing and nailing should not be performed on the ply.
- Should be stored in packs on a flat and raised surface in a dry, covered place with free circulation of air for better repetitions.
- Care should be taken during transportation to avoid scratches, plywood should not be dragged over one another to avoid scratches.
- FOB Port
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India